Manuscript submission instructions
1. Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material in which they do not own copyright, to be used in both print and electronic media, and for ensuring that appropriate acknowledgement is included in their manuscript.
2. The articles must be original and have never been published or are being submitted to another journal. The articles should be about social sciences, politics, and humanities. The manuscripts should be 3.000 - 5.000 words or 12-22 pages long, single space using A-4 paper size.
3. The name of the author should be written without academic titles and placed under the title of the article, followed by the name of the institution and mailing address (email or phone number). If the manuscript is written by a team, all members of the team must be written. However, the editor only deals with the main author or whose name is in the first place.
4. The articles should be written in the following systematic order: title, author’s name, address of institution and correspondence (e-mail address), abstract (150-200 words: containing objectives, methods, research results, and main conclusions); keywords; introduction (containing research problems, current scientific situation, may refer to the literature on which research is based); method; results and discussion (reinforced by relevant research theories or findings); conclusion; credits/thanks; bibliography.
5. Referral sources should be up-to-date (the last ten years). Primary referral sources are preferable (research articles in scientific journals/magazines or research reports).
6. The bibliography is listed according to APA style.
7. Manuscripts must be submitted online at https://ejournal.fisip.unjani.ac.id/index.php/jurnal-caraka-prabu/about/submissions in MS Word format
8. Authors are also responsible for online acknowledgement of the statement of ethical contributions to Jurnal Caraka Prabu
9. Authors should follow the journal's author guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Caraka Prabu, Department of Governmental Sciences, Faculty of Social and Political Science, Universitas Jenderal Achmad Yani as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Jurnal Caraka Prabu, Department of Governmental Sciences, Faculty of Social and Political Science, Universitas Jenderal Achmad Yani and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Jurnal Caraka Prabu are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Department of Governmental Sciences
Faculty of Social and Political Science
Jenderal Achmad Yani University
Jl. Terusan Jenderal Sudirman
PO. Box 148 Cimahi 40531
In Collaboration with:
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial 4.0 Internasional.